The Astronauts Memorial Foundation is launching the first certified educator conference at Kennedy Space Center, Florida, July 11-13, 2018. SPACE is the place to be - summer of 2018!
Registration is now open: https://space2018.eventbrite.com
Dates: July 11-13, 2018
Attendance is limited to 350 participants
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be an active, certified K-12 educator
- Provide contact information for his or her current school employer
(Attendees may be asked to provide proof of eligibility)
- Conference registration for all three days
- Lunch tickets for Wednesday and Thursday
- Access to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex all three days
- Special bus tours for attendees
- A ticket to the Big Bang Ball on Thursday night under Space Shuttle Atlanti
Early Bird Registration through April 30, 2018 (or until sold out): $279
Regular Registration begins May 1, 2018 (if not sold out): $309
Conference registration must be paid by credit card, or by check within 14 days of receiving invoice.
For an additional cost, attendees may choose to participate in an Astronaut Training Experience. Tickets to this special opportunity are limited, and must be purchased at the time of registration. These tickets cannot be added later.
The Lunar and Meteorite Certification class will be offered on Thursday afternoon to the first 50 educators who are not currently certified. If interested, select this option on the Conference Registration page while space is available.
For more information, go to www.kennedyconference.org
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org